JAR of LIES;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Settle In
20170908 • Friday, September 08, 2017 • 4 comments




Assalamualaikum & Hello!

I decided to start actively writing here again. ehehe. I don't really remember about my last entry but this one i'm gonna write about what is going on with my life (lol macam la orang kisah). Tapi this is how i'm escaping from my misery. I write. I'm not good with my words so i write. It doesn't matter how people gonna take it, i don't really mind about what people want to say.

Remember when i said i tried to Redha about my upu result? Well...it doesn't went so well hahaaha. A rough week phew *lap peluh* So masa hari pendaftaran my parents doesn't come with me. I go with my brother and 3 of my sister. Pegi Perlis sehari awal sebab daftar pagi, well Selangor-Perlis bukannya dekat hokay. Staying at homestay somewhere in Simpang Ampat and the next morning my brother salah google maps pergi kolej kediaman wang ulu lol. Tak pasal-pasal setengah jam patah balik. Kang dengan dia aku patahkan sekali. Yada yada yada minggu suai kenal start. Weh i don't have any friend for 2 days tau :( jalan sorang, makan sorang, duduk sorang sedih gila. Tak ni memang sedih gila. Pagi-pagi cam okay tau nanti dah petang sikit sampai waktu isyak memang waktu sendu la dalam dewan tu. Tak bukan ada segmen sendu pun, aku je sendu sorang2 hahaha cam loser gila. Meleleh air mata homesick punya pasal. Tiga hari camtu aku tak tahan dah aku call mak aku nangis nak balik. Ye, aku buat Perlis-Selangor tu macam Selangor-KL je. Sesuka hati kau je nak balik. Dengan tiket train habis sebab masa tu cuti raya haji :( When i call my mum tu i couldn't utter a single word pun sebab sibuk sedut hingus hahahaha. Pastu call lagi sekali, my mum said "balik sekejap je kan, nak belajar lagi kan." Lagi la sendu aku dibuatnya. Yes i'm a horrible daughter i know that but at that time i will do anything just to come home.

So here i am at 2am in my kolej kediaman writing this entry. I'm still trying to adopt to this situation like i spent half of my life learning science and suddenly i'm learning media or whatever this is. Masih blur2 ayam lagi.

Second day of my class lect dah bagi assignment lol what a life? So everyone who read this entry can you all please please support me by following my instagram account? Here is the link;


don't worry everyone, i will follow back every single one of you! so please support me. I'm gonna post some pictures of sky that i took myself.

I really should sleep now. I got dikir barat practise tomorrow. Never in my life i thought to join any of dikir barat or malam kebudayaan activity but weh if i can't avoid it i should enjoy it eh. Goodnight peeps!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;

introduction seems so hard but HAI , i am the head of Slytherin. you may behave because well...you know..i am you-know-who

FIND ME HERE;

: @edmalice
:edmalice
: adahkacak@gmail.com

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;




LE' FOLLOWERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Rezeki Tak Pernah Salah Alamat
  • Nervous
  • sleepy girl with hectic schedule
  • #SiapaAku? SEGMEN 2015 Kalia
  • that things we hate
  • A Comeback
  • hilang pergi mencari di mana ganti
  • Dari Hati Terus ke Tong Sampah
  • perang suam-suam kuku
  • a new life?