JAR of LIES;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Help Me!
20170910 • Sunday, September 10, 2017 • 4 comments

Assalamualaikum & Hi,

Everyone who read my entry please please please i beg you all to help me follow my instagram account. I recently entering university and become media communication students. This instagram account is for my assignment. Do support me by following my instagram ya! :)


I choose a sky theme, so i will post many pictures of sky that i took myself. I'm not a photographer or have any experience in photography but i do love looking at the sky and always took some picture :) i'm sorry if the pictures are not that great. But don't worry peeps, i'll follow every single one of you who followed me okay?


p/s : sorry for grammatical error :p


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;

introduction seems so hard but HAI , i am the head of Slytherin. you may behave because well...you know..i am you-know-who

FIND ME HERE;

: @edmalice
:edmalice
: adahkacak@gmail.com

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;




LE' FOLLOWERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Settle In
  • Rezeki Tak Pernah Salah Alamat
  • Nervous
  • sleepy girl with hectic schedule
  • #SiapaAku? SEGMEN 2015 Kalia
  • that things we hate
  • A Comeback
  • hilang pergi mencari di mana ganti
  • Dari Hati Terus ke Tong Sampah
  • perang suam-suam kuku